D4s Back Focus Issue

ebeth

We recently purchased a D4s and found tons of back focus issues. We sent both the lens and the body into the shop to find out which was the problem and the report came back that both pieces of equipment were fine. We sent it back to Nikon and they checked it out and said nothing came up but they would replace the body. We received our new body and I'm still having back focus issues. Not as much as before but the camera is totally unreliable. Is anyone else having these issues?? Seems weird I am having the same issue twice with 2 different bodies. My lens (24-70) was checked out as well and had no reportable issues.

AC016

Who is "we"? Did a quick search and i did not find any other similar "complaints" as yours. Maybe just return it and go Canon ;)

pedroj

We recently purchased a D4s and found tons of back focus issues. We sent both the lens and the body into the shop to find out which was the problem and the report came back that both pieces of equipment were fine. We sent it back to Nikon and they checked it out and said nothing came up but they would replace the body. We received our new body and I'm still having back focus issues. Not as much as before but the camera is totally unreliable. Is anyone else having these issues?? Seems weird I am having the same issue twice with 2 different bodies. My lens (24-70) was checked out as well and had no reportable issues.

Take it back...2 bodys that have the same issues...Bad luck hey...I see your a pro lets see some of your work...

Where are from...

Cowleystjames

No problem with my D4s, use a DataColor LensCal to fine tune the lenses but nothing major.
Haven't heard any body else with problems as the poster described, but even if you did have that issue, you're almost certainly a NPS member so Nikon would turn it around quick.