Sunrise Track Work

Virginia Abra

Hello would love some feedback on this Thank You :)

Attachments

• Deagon Sunrise 4.jpg
    Deagon Sunrise 4.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 107

Krs_2007

If it was me I would crop some off the bottom, you are right on the center line of the picture. I like what you did, its a nice shot, but what is the subject of this exactly.

Virginia Abra

Thank You FastGlass :) I only use a online editing program & wouldnt know how to remove the lightpoles unfortunately i agree though & wish i could. Hi Krs_2007 Thank You have attached one with the crop you suggested . Went for a sunrise shoot at my local race track the so main subject was just the sunrise some mornings there is a heavy dew lifting there missed that but i liked the horse in the pic . Thank You Woody3 :) Nikon Nites .jpg

egosbar

ill take the poles out for you if you want , its a nice shot , only take a second , message me if you want it done ,maybe a little more contrast but i cant really tell unless i was doing the editing , the look is cool as it is , shots like this are great too play with
maybe even the slightest bit of straightening of the fence but as i said very nicely done

i did edit the copy only took 5 seconds in photoshop to fix , i can post it up if you want

Virginia Abra

Position yourself on the other side of the track...Turn a silhouette into muscle and bone...
Hi pedroj Yep will be going back next week :) also one of the trainers invited myself & my friend to shot some pictures when the horses have a beach sunrise beach session Looking forward to that one :D

Virginia Abra

ill take the poles out for you if you want , its a nice shot , only take a second , message me if you want it done ,maybe a little more contrast but i cant really tell unless i was doing the editing , the look is cool as it is , shots like this are great too play with
maybe even the slightest bit of straightening of the fence but as i said very nicely done

i did edit the copy only took 5 seconds in photoshop to fix , i can post it up if you want
Thank You egosbar yes please would like to see what you done & Thanks Again :)

egosbar

you do expect them to be there but i prefer without

click on it for larger size and better view

Attachments

• Deagon Sunrise 4.jpg
    Deagon Sunrise 4.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited: