Problem with uploading to gallery

nononadanope

I've tried to upload some photographs to my gallery 3 times already. I choose the photos, fill out the image options, click Submit. It then goes to the next page where it says "process images" but it says it tells me "No images to display".

I'm using Firefox as a browser. Photos are jpegs.

Bill16

Same thing happened to me today, using my laptop Blacktop gave me. I did resize, and they did upload fine using the attachment method. Not sure why it wouldn't work for me either uploading to my gallery.

nononadanope

Well I tried resizing to 900 pixels but that didn't work so I tried 600 and still nothing. I've had trouble uploading them for a couple days now.
@Bill16 - Do you get to the process part of the site? That's as far as I get but it tells me I have no images.

I just tried uploading with a different browser (Safari) and nothing.

Last edited:

nononadanope

I found the problem. I had to select the standard upload page instead of the flash upload page. The option is on the right side next to image options.

nononadanope

Yeah and I've had trouble with other sites that use flash uploaders. Also, before anyone asks; my flash player is up to date to the latest version. I didn't think to look for the standard upload option but then again, I was focusing on filling out the image option questions.