My print sale just boomed!

wud

I been using Zenfolio and been pretty unhappy with it, I found it difficult to make pretty, weird navigation, mixed danish and english text (not all could be changed) and mostly - no danish valuta, but euro. Recently I finally found an awesome site - called ShootProof.com - and omg, my print sales just went like +400%! I only had 4 or 5 shoots which was delivered through this new site, and everybody bought print of almost every picture. Just now I had a order for all 19 images I posted for her, all 7.9x11.8 inch (20x30 cm). I am very happy right now :D

Blacktop

I been using Zenfolio and been pretty unhappy with it, I found it difficult to make pretty, weird navigation, mixed danish and english text (not all could be changed) and mostly - no danish valuta, but euro. Recently I finally found an awesome site - called ShootProof.com - and omg, my print sales just went like +400%! I only had 4 or 5 shoots which was delivered through this new site, and everybody bought print of almost every picture. Just now I had a order for all 19 images I posted for her, all 7.9x11.8 inch (20x30 cm). I am very happy right now :D

Are you uploading your images as jpegs or full size Tiffs?

wud

Are you uploading your images as jpegs or full size Tiffs?

Small web sized jpg, as I am fulfilling the print myself - but you can connect directly with a printing service (if you live in the right country) and then you should of course upload a proper print file. You can also let people download an original file size if you want.

Blacktop

Small web sized jpg, as I am fulfilling the print myself - but you can connect directly with a printing service (if you live in the right country) and then you should of course upload a proper print file. You can also let people download an original file size if you want.

What size would you consider a proper print file?

wud

I've been hearing a lot of good things about ShootProof lately. Glad to see another success story!

I think their design are perfectly up to date, at least here in Europe, we are so used to easy navigation and we all get angry when something doesn't work the first time we click, lol.

What size would you consider a proper print file?

Depends on the size you want to print. Normally I just upload the original file for printing but you could save some time if you resize (smaller) for the size the image should actually be. Just remember, always 300 in resolution.