Introduce Myself

zutty

Hi all,
I'm new here..1st post..My story is...I was a fairly successful working musician until I developed some serious health issues. I now need to find a new creative outlet and I've always loved photography and just dabbled for a while in my younger days. Now I'd like to get more serious and learn as much as I can.
I sold my musical gear and bought some nice stuff and hope to be able to put it to decent use. Looking forward to meeting some nice people and learning from you...
JT (Zutty)...Named after Zutty Singleton, A great jazz drummer. Here a few examples of one of my 1st efforts. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

D800, 14-24, 24-70, 105 2.8 VR Micro, 16 Fisheye, 50 1.8D, 70-300 VR, SB-700, R1, Induro 313, BHD-3

Attachments

• Ft. Williams #3 HD B&W 5c.jpg
    Ft. Williams #3 HD B&W 5c.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Two Lights HD 3a.jpg
    Two Lights HD 3a.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 32
  • OOB #3 & Scarborough #1 HD4c.jpg
    OOB #3 & Scarborough #1 HD4c.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

zutty

I just re-settled in Maine and it's really pretty up here this time of year (after a horrid winter) I'm just trying to develop an eye at this point and also learn as much as I can as fast as I can.
Thanks!

Last edited:

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Zutty. Glad to see you picked the right equipment for your creative outlet. :) You mentioned learning as fast as you can. Ummm...it's not a race, so take your time learning and enjoy the process. It's about the trip, not the destination. :)

Being an old drummer myself, I remember the name Zutty. Brought back a few memories. :)

zutty

My reference to learning quickly is due to a serious illness that will not give me as much time as I would like, not because I am impatient.

Last edited: