V1 w/ 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR at a No Hitter!!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
The family and I took in the Dodgers - Phillies game yesterday. We witnessed baseball history as Josh Beckett threw a no-hitter. I brought my V1 and 1 Nikkor 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR lens. Here are a few images from the game.

NoNo-1.jpgNoNo-2.jpgNoNo-3.jpgNoNo-4.jpgNoNo-5.jpgNoNo-6.jpgNoNo-7.jpgNoNo-8.jpgNoNo-9.jpg

randyspann

The family and I took in the Dodgers - Phillies game yesterday. We witnessed baseball history as Josh Beckett threw a no-hitter. I brought my V1 and 1 Nikkor 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR lens. Here are a few images from the game.

View attachment 91495View attachment 91496View attachment 91497View attachment 91498View attachment 91500View attachment 91501View attachment 91502View attachment 91503View attachment 91504

Yes Josh Beckett used to play for my team, Red Sox, he's a great pitcher! You took some great shots.

Blacktop

To witness a no hitter is in itself a once in a lifetime thing, but to take photos of it is priceless.
It could only be outdone by a perfect game.:applause:

Blacktop

Yes Josh Beckett used to play for my team, Red Sox, he's a great pitcher! You took some great shots.

That's the beauty of the whole thing. Anytime an ex Red Sox player does something historic, I am one step closer to dying a happy man.:beaten:

Blacktop: Bleeds pinstripes.:smiley_simmons:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
To witness a no hitter is in itself a once in a lifetime thing, but to take photos of it is priceless.
It could only be outdone by a perfect game.:applause:

We were celebrating a late birthday present for my stepson who is a huge Phillies fan. I started teasing him that it was going to be a no hitter around the 4th inning. I told him today it was my favorite all time Phillies games: they didn't score any runs or get any hits. The only thing better would be if the Cubs beat the Phillies to go to the World Series. :hypnotysed:

Coincidentally before we left for the game I saw a thread that Henry's Camera in Canada had dropped the price pretty significantly on their remaining V2's. I should be receiving mine later this week. :tickled_pink:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Eduard how are you liking the 10-100? Seems to have worked very well for you at the no hitter.

I'm very pleased with it. Combined with the 6.7-13mm it makes a very nice travel kit. (I've added the 18.5/1.8 to mine.) I also used it last year for a couple's getaway in Savannah as a small kit. The VR works well.