Which firmware?

yosser

As I've said my D300 will be with me tomorrow and wondering what version of firmware it should be on. Also anything else you think I might need to know regards setting up the camera.

Cheers

Dave.

fotojack

As I've said my D300 will be with me tomorrow and wondering what version of firmware it should be on. Also anything else you think I might need to know regards setting up the camera.

Cheers

Dave.

Dave...what part of the planet are you in? :) This is another reason we ask people to fill out their profiles. It's so we know how to best answer you, as some countries have different software requirements for their products. We don't need your home address or phone number :)....just a city or a state will do. If it's in Europe, tell us what country. It really does help. Thanks. :) Oh...and the latest firmware in MY country is 1.11 for both A: and B:

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the PDF Setup Guide for your D300.

yosser

I'll get on filling out my profile if I can find where to do it! lol Do you have to be a contributor to get you pic to show up in my profile and do a signature?