Adorama Lexar Memory Sale

rocketman122

I dont use SD anymore (dont have the D600) but I prefer the SD to CF. size, price. always afraid of those CF pins and heard stories about people bent pins in cameras. I always put them in like im disarming a bomb. slooooowww!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Looks like they are now backordered but still available for purchase. The price is terrific, but how does Lexar compare with SanDisk? Are they as good because I need a couple more 32GB memory cards.

Horoscope Fish

Looks like they are now backordered but still available for purchase. The price is terrific, but how does Lexar compare with SanDisk? Are they as good because I need a couple more 32GB memory cards.
While I don't use them myself their reputation is right up there with SanDisk. I'm currently loving me some Samsung SD cards. Can't match the price but these really are significantly faster than the SanDisk Extremes I've been using.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
While I don't use them myself their reputation is right up there with SanDisk. I'm currently loving me some Samsung SD cards. Can't match the price but these really are significantly faster than the SanDisk Extremes I've been using.

Thanks for the info, HF! :) I ordered the Lexar cards. When ordering 3 or more, the price drops to just under $16 each. Not a bad price at all for the what these Lexar cards should do!