Is there a general topic thread somewhere

grandpaw

If there is a general topic thread somewhere on Nikonites site please direct me to it. Meanwhile I will post my question here.

I would like to know of photography sites that I can go to so I can look at great pictures to get ideas and inspiration from. It might be a general picture site or a link to a photographers site that impresses you with the quality of their pictures. Please list a link if possible so I can check out their work. Thanks!!!

Blacktop

If there is a general topic thread somewhere on Nikonites site please direct me to it. Meanwhile I will post my question here.

I would like to know of photography sites that I can go to so I can look at great pictures to get ideas and inspiration from. It might be a general picture site or a link to a photographers site that impresses you with the quality of their pictures. Please list a link if possible so I can check out their work. Thanks!!!

1X - Curated photography
Popular Photos | 500px

I like these sites.

Eyelight

I'm guessing there are thousands of photos here on Nikonites buried in the threads. It would be interesting if they could be loaded into one big searchable gallery that could be reviewed like some of the photo sites.

Searchable by keyword, topic, username, etc.

Just a thought.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm guessing there are thousands of photos here on Nikonites buried in the threads. It would be interesting if they could be loaded into one big searchable gallery that could be reviewed like some of the photo sites.

Searchable by keyword, topic, username, etc.

Just a thought.

Try the Advanced Search (top right under yellow bar) Advanced Search - Nikonites

Eyelight

Here is another Nikonite option.

If you wanted to view the pics in one thread, like for instance the Flower Pics, just go to that thread and click Thread Tools/Display all images, and it will show nothing but the images for the thread.

If you then click on an image, it will take you to that post.

nikonpup

i vote for flickr - i did a "search groups" - mississippi - got 2000+ groups. Got another 400+ for gulf coast. I have 10 different groups i post in, so when i am out and about it helps me
look to see what i can post in a group when the clouds are not right. :)