Nikon F-301

Nero

ypyjyqe2.jpg

So apparently my girlfriend has had this old camera for years and I didn't know until today. Once I can figure out how to open the film door I might try this out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

DraganDL

Yeah, why not? Provided that you will be able to find a 35mm black'n'white, color negative or color slide film by that day...;)

Blacktop

ypyjyqe2.jpg

So apparently my girlfriend has had this old camera for years and I didn't know until today. Once I can figure out how to open the film door I might try this out.

Take the lense cap off, press the shutter release, and look at the LCD screen....oh no...wait! Nevermind!:very_drunk:

Nero

I probably sound like an idiot not knowing how to open a film camera. Lol

Offertonhatter

I have just bought one of these this very morning. Price? £29! It is just about perfect condition with a couple of minor scratches on the prism surround. Spent the day shooting around Manchester with my AI trio of lenses - 50mm F1.4, 35mm F2 and 135mm F2.8 and a roll of Kodak Ektar 100.

Looking forward to seeing the results. ;)

Nero

I have just bought one of these this very morning. Price? £29! It is just about perfect condition with a couple of minor scratches on the prism surround. Spent the day shooting around Manchester with my AI trio of lenses - 50mm F1.4, 35mm F2 and 135mm F2.8 and a roll of Kodak Ektar 100.

Looking forward to seeing the results. ;)

Well we broke up so ill have to get my own before I can post any. Lol

paul04

Just had a quick look on google, it was made in beginning of 1985,

Just think how many pictures the camera has taken, and the history of it!!

D12345678

Only just noticed this thread. I scored one of these on ebay yesterday. Hopefully it all works fine, so I'll shoot a few rolls. Either way a nice addition to the collection:)

Sandpatch

The F-301 was sold in the USA as the N2000. I owned its close kin N2020 (aka the F-501 elsewhere in the world) and probably shot over 30,000 frames with it over 25 Years without a single hitch. An excellent and super reliable Nikon body.