hello from , alabama

John Gray

My name is John gray, love photography , been doing it on and off for years , the last few , I have gotten more serious..
I pretty much love wildlife and landscapes, and a little portraits, I'm real big into traditional archery, done that for , heck all my life ..lol
I'm 42 years old and thankful my dad kept me in the woods and out on the lakes , learning about wildlife. .youngest of 5 ..
I currently have a d7000, and the marvelous d7100 along with the 18-105, the 35 1.8 and a 70-300 vr..would love to have the 70-200 vr 2 and the 80-400 vr2. .those are my dream lenses as of right now...I'm not new to this site , joined a few years back , but I lost all of my login an my password, so I just connect via facebook..feel free to look me up and send me a friend request , just put in the message you are from this site...I don't have many pictures up , but as soon as my grand daughter comes, in the morning , I'm sure I will be doing more portraits...I have 2 sons 20 year old and a 9 year old , and soon a 13 year old stepson and 18 year old step daughter...going to be an amazing year...glad I have a camera...looking foward to learning more from everyone ...

Last edited:

Pretzel

AL-A-FRICKIN'-BAMA! Sorry, one of the few country songs I actually enjoy. ;)

Welcome to the forums! I'm a city boy by location, but I can get out in the wilds and survive on what I catch and snare, if ya know what I mean. Can't wait to see your shots!!

Welcome FROM Alabama. A little further south from you. I travel near Warrior over to Guntersville when I go there to visit relatives. That is one of the most beautiful parts of this state.