wrist grip for d5200 please

foo

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a decent wrist grip for my camera , since I have problems with my neck and dislike using the neck strap.
Reasonable cost , but one that offers good support . Thanks for any help .:)

foo

would also consider a sling , as it maybe a better option , just need to know whats best and what works cheers.

RON_RIP

would also consider a sling , as it maybe a better option , just need to know whats best and what works cheers.
Try Cotton Carrier. I have their wrist strap which I sometimes use on my D7000 although it can put a strain on the hand if used with a large lens.

foo

Thanks guys , cotton carrierier is a bit on the expensive side for a wrist strap, the other one Joe mentioned seems good .
But what about a sling as well , what did you buy that was great value for money with good quality thrown in .
Suggestions please .

foo

been lookin at Black Rapid Rs7 anyone know about this sling , please gve me your thoughts
before I make my mind up on purchasing this strap . Thanks

foo

Thanks Carguy , they really look great products , rather get these than some chinese knock off , after all who wants there camera and lens hitting the dirt , not me thats for sure.
Hoping to order one next week along with some more lenses yipee.

Horoscope Fish

Thanks Carguy , they really look great products , rather get these than some chinese knock off , after all who wants there camera and lens hitting the dirt , not me thats for sure.
Hoping to order one next week along with some more lenses yipee.
I have one of the Black Rapid wrist straps and it's awesome. Very well built, very comfortable to use. I carried my D7100 with a battery grip and Sigma 50-150mm (a +3Llbs. lens) mounted all day at recently and was feeling fine with it. It's all but replaced my sling strap.

Speaking of sling straps, though, if you're leaning toward one of those, you might want to consider the BosStrap sling strap. I much prefer my BosStrap over my Black Rapid because the BosStrap is a LOT less bulky. The BosStrap is soft and flexible and easy to stow, the Black Rapids are really stiff.

Last edited:

foo

I have one of the Black Rapid wrist straps and it's awesome. Very well built, very comfortable to use. I carried my D7100 with a battery grip and Sigma 50-150mm (a +3Llbs. lens) mounted all day at recently and was feeling fine with it. It's all but replaced my sling strap.

Speaking of sling straps, though, if you're leaning toward one of those, you might want to consider the BosStrap sling strap. I much prefer my BosStrap over my Black Rapid because the BosStrap is a LOT less bulky. The BosStrap is soft and flexible and easy to stow, the Black Rapids are really stiff.

Hey Horoscopefish , Thanks for the link , it gives me another alternative , the more choice the better , as its easier that way to make an informed choice , cheers .