Nikon F6

LeicaR9

Hi Do you know any dealer in Europe that has new Nikon F6 in shop? No used or refurbished. Maybe somewhere in UK, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany.

SteveH

Grays of Westminster may be your best bet - They are a pretty big stockist, or may know where you can get one... Their prices aren't the best, put the shop looks nice in posh mahogany! Grays of Westminster: Award-winning exclusively Nikon dealer in London | Wide Range of Stock #Nikkor #Thinktank

ETA:

Yours for £1245.00

Nikon F6 body
BOXED AND COMPLETE WITH MANUAL, STRAP AND BLANK NIKON WARRANTY CARD. THIS CAMERA APPEARS NEW AND HAS ONLY HAD A FEW ROLLS OF FILM THROUGH IT. NICE! Nikon's ultimate film body. Produced in limited batches and the only top-quality 35mm film body produced by a major Japanese manufacturer. Incorporating all the advances of the F5 and fitted with a multi-control back as standard. Superb technical excellence. Recommended retail price £1774 - ours is an exceptional price.

Last edited:

LeicaR9

Thank you SteveH. I have the feeling Nikon F6 will be discontinued pretty soon. UK Amazon still sells it but even the Official Nikon Camera Store in Europe doesn't list it. Coming after the news Nikon banned film cameras in Nikon Photo Contest 2013, doesn't paint very pleasant picture where things are moving. However Nikon Japan Camera Store still sells it.

SteveH

The ad I posted in the first response is from Grays of Westminster, and to be honest for almost brand new it seems a fair price - When you say "Must be new" are you buying and holding onto it as an unused collectable item, or are you going to use it? I just ask since I can see the idea behind both - But if you are going to use it, I'd go for almost new rather than brand-new.