Looking to possibly trade for a nikon V1 mirrorless camera!

Bill16

I posted a little bit about this idea in a couple threads, but figured it deserved it's own thread. I'm looking to trade for a Nikon 1 V1 mirrorless camera with a lens or two with it. I have a D3100 in great shape with extras like a battery grip and batteries to offer in trade. :)
If your interested or have a different brand and model of mirrorless camera with a couple lenses with it that your interested in trading, please let me know! I'm looking for a mirrorless camera with a viewfinder, since I have too much trouble seeing a LCD screen outside.

If you find yourself interested, photos and actuation count and other details can be made available! :) I've hardly used my D3100 and it should have a pretty low actuation count. I've just been soooo absorbed in my D300 that I haven't used my D3100 in some time and decided to offer it up for trade! :)

Bill16

In case your wondering why I'd trade my D3100 instead of selling it, it's because I hate selling anything! Lol :)
And if your wanting a D3100 and have some other type of camera gear to offer in trade, I'd be glad to hear about it! I can always use a good lens or other cool photography gear! Lol :frog:

PS. But I'm still hoping to get a Nikon 1 V1 to try out if anyone has one to offer! lol :D

Last edited: