New Concept: Virtual Gallery with Sound Effects and Personal Music.

IsaacAlive

It's exactly what the threat title says, I've been working hard on figuring out a way to recreate the environment I was in for each picture. I wanted to do this so that the people that view my photography get MORE than just a picture to look at. They get to feel the way I did when I took that very picture. It's an effort to make my photography a little bit more enchanting. So. Check it out? Feedback ALWAYS welcome c:

Isaac Alive ? So if you like the pictures I post, please watch...

FastGlass

Not exactly what I thought it was going to be. The slide show is to slow. I kept waiting for the next image to arrive. The couple holding the umbrella standing in the view of the image is distracting. Thought maybe it was just for the first image but, no. The concept is nothing new, I've seen it before. Just music playing in the background while looking at a slide show. Sorry, it really does nothing for me as far as viewing the images in a better way.

slowpoke

Isaac,I like your idea but I would rather see more of those great shots than the guy with the umbrella.Maybe move him off to the side more.Music's nice too.I'd be proud of this one too.Keep up the good work.