35mm 1.8g Practice

MeSess

I found the 35mm 1.8g lens on craigslist and picked it up a couple days ago so this is the first chance I've really gotten to play around with it.

edit 31_1.jpgedit 31_3.jpgedit 31_7.jpg

Last edited:

MeSess

Nice acquisition .

Thanks! I'm definitely loving this lens. I thought going from a zoom to a prime I was going to feel limited but not at all so far. By any chance do you know how to remove thumbnails from a post? I can't figure it out for some reason.

Blacktop

Thanks! I'm definitely loving this lens. I thought going from a zoom to a prime I was going to feel limited but not at all so far. By any chance do you know how to remove thumbnails from a post? I can't figure it out for some reason.
Did you try the edit button and deleting that way?

Bill16

Congrats on the new lens! I've been thinking about getting one sometime myself if I can find some money from somewhere! Lol :D

MeSess

Sorry, I have no idea how to do it. This forum is a little quirky sometimes.

haha yes it can be quite frustrating at times but well worth the effort considering all of the information and help I get from here. Ohh and for future reference, you go into edit then click "go advanced" and manage attachments and hover over the image until an x appears then you can delete it.

MeSess

Congrats on the new lens! I've been thinking about getting one sometime myself if I can find some money from somewhere! Lol :D

So far it's well with the $95 the girl charged me. I was monitoring craigslist like a hawk waiting for someone to post one for cheaper than usual and jumped on it. Take the leap when you get a chance!

wev

Contributor

Go to Edit, then Go Advance, then scroll down to Manage Attachments -- there you can delete excess baggage

Flash Pot

I just bought that lens earlier this week and only used it for a few pictures so far, But Easter with the Grandkids will change that and I hope to get some good shots.

D12345678

I only got my one early last week as well and so far it seems great and with a reasonable close up ability it's quite a versatile lens. Good luck with it:)

MeSess

I only got my one early last week as well and so far it seems great and with a reasonable close up ability it's quite a versatile lens. Good luck with it:)

It does focus surprisingly close! I find myself experimenting more with that than anything so far. Semi-pro and just recently got this lens?? I'm shocked haha