How much to charge for Business Cards Photos

gerfoto

Hello,

A prospect client asked me to take some photos to her so she can place them into her business cards.

How much to charge ?

I have to give the release form as usual, right ?

Any guidelines will really appreciate.

Thanks for your help

FastGlass

So I'm assuming your just taking a few shots and she is picking the image she likes best and she is having the image put onto her card herself? Are you doing any post work? If so than I can assume your going to spend maybe 2-3 hrs on her images from setting up to handing over prints. How much do you consider your time is worth? As far as a release form.
Not sure why you would need one. Your taking some shots and handing them over to her in the end.

gerfoto

So I'm assuming your just taking a few shots and she is picking the image she likes best and she is having the image put onto her card herself? YES Are you doing any post work? IF NEEDED If so than I can assume your going to spend maybe 2-3 hrs on her images from setting up to handing over prints. I AM NOT GIVING PRINTS, JUST THE JPGs. How much do you consider your time is worth? As far as a release form.
Not sure why you would need one. Your taking some shots and handing them over to her in the end.
Can you tell me a figure approximately ? $100 ? Thanks for your help

SkvLTD

Well, it's for commercial use, so all depends on how much work is involved and how good you know your client. Nothing wrong with throwing a friend a bone, but otherwise get your money's worth. Plenty specialized shoots can range from 1-300 for but an hour worth of work and only a handful of images with only a couple edited by you.