I broke an egg.

Blacktop

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

Pete's-365-1.jpg

kevy73

Nice shot - maybe just try toning your flash down a tad as it seems a little blown at the bottom, but it is a very cool shot.

Be interesting to see if you put your flash behind the egg too if you can see through it ....

Nice stuff...

Blacktop

Nice shot - maybe just try toning your flash down a tad as it seems a little blown at the bottom, but it is a very cool shot.

Be interesting to see if you put your flash behind the egg too if you can see through it ....

Nice stuff...
No flash used. The egg is sitting on a glass coffee table. I stood an LED flashlight underneath.

wornish

OK I give in. Blacktop how do you get these shots.
Did you freeze the eggs then shell them or have you modded your cameras to respond to x-rays :confused:

Blacktop

Did you freeze the eggs then shell them or have you modded your cameras to respond to x-rays :confused:
I just tapped the egg a little untill it started to crack, then gently started pushing on the crack with my thumb until a little stuff started to ooze out.

pedroj

I soaked mine in white vinegar for 3 or 4 days then under a running tap CAREFULLY rubbed the outer shell to remove it...

I broke a couple before this one...I kept it like this for about 10 days in a cup of water in the refrigerator

It increased in size because of the water it soaked up...