Coolpix p7100 video questions

joe s

Good Morning,I just started using my coolpix p7100 i have two questions;1) is there a program that is compatible with this camera that i can control it from my computer, meaning turn on the camera and see the viewfinder on my computer screen?2) is there a way to block out the microphone from picking up static noise i have already put a microphone in the jack on the side however i am still picking up noises and voices when recording.your help would be much appreciated.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Good Morning,I just started using my coolpix p7100 i have two questions;1) is there a program that is compatible with this camera that i can control it from my computer, meaning turn on the camera and see the viewfinder on my computer screen?2) is there a way to block out the microphone from picking up static noise i have already put a microphone in the jack on the side however i am still picking up noises and voices when recording.your help would be much appreciated.

I am not familiar with the Coolpix P7100 but I have a coolpix A. To answer your questions:

1. No.
2. No