Hello from Pennsylvania!!

Sishac

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello from Wayne Pennsylvania! I'm a d300 shooter for the last few years...I mostly like travel photography and taking pictures of my 4 year old (when she lets me)....I'll be traveling to Sicily for a wedding this summer and will be a requested "2nd" photographer.

Here is one of my favorite photos that I took within the last year, combining two things I love...my daughter and the beach!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397098982.737251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapaST

Welcome to the forum.

Please fill out your pro... just kidding. ;)

Love the shot. I have a 3 year old daughter and like you said it's whenever she lets me photograph her. Great action pic... dancing with the birds.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Welcome to the site! I am also just down the road from you. Any chance you're going to Taormina?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Jdeg....why yes, I will be going to Taromina!

Awesome! I went there on my Honeymoon: Taormina Italy - Blogs - Nikonites It's an incredible place!

I'm not sure if Licchio's still does a cooking class, but it was one of the highlights of our trip. Angelo was awesome. We regularly make a caponata that we learned to make there. If you're interested I would send them an email or ask your hotel to call them.