This is FULL FRAME

Scott Murray

WHAT IS IT? From D600 un-cropped :)

D60_2162.jpg

gqtuazon

Gear Head
If you mean Lightning charger then you are correct, now knowing what gear I have how could I possibly achieve such a huge magnification?

Correct.

Normally you get this paper thin DoF when you shoot 1:1 ratio with a macro lens. I've noticed that when I started shooting on flowers. You quickly get a first hand experience on how Dof is affected based on how close the subject is from the lens and also based on the FL of the lens.

Btw, I use the same cable to charge my phone which what I use most of the time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Murray

Normally you get this paper thin DoF when you shoot 1:1 ratio with a macro lens. I've noticed that when I started shooting on flowers. You quickly get a first hand experience on how Dof is affected based on how close the subject is from the lens and also based on the FL of the lens.

Btw, I use the same cable to charge my phone which what I use most of the time. :)

Ok shoot 1:1 and see what you get ;)

Remember the KEY to this is THIS IS FULL FRAME, NO CROPPING.

Scott Murray

I 'll try next week. Still in Seoul, S Korea. ;)

Add TC?

No where near Glenn, I used my 90mm Tamron + DCR-250 Raynox + MSN-505...

And Scott's DIY Diffuser (Patent pending :p ) add both and no TC needed ;)

With the Raynox MSN-505 Super Macro/Close-Up Lens attached to a compatible Olympus digital camera, you'll be able to take photos of intricate tiny objects as small as 3.5mm x 2.6mm, and get a frame-filling enlarged close-up image from the distance of 18mm to the object at the cameras maximum telephoto position. That is equivalent to a 12x magnification! Simply "Snap On" the MSN-505 Super Macro Lens onto the required (not included) RT5245C7 Tube Adapter by using the included UAC3500 universal mount and your Olympus digital camera will be able to take macro images with minimum distortion at the maximum telephoto position (compatible with Olympus C-740UZ, C-745UZ, C-750UZ, C-755UZ, C-760UZ, C-765UZ, and C-770UZ cameras).

Magnification2.5x
Rear Mount Diameter43mm (52 to 67mm with included Snap-on mount)
Front Mount Diameter49mm
Construction, Elements/Groups3E/2G
Lens Diameter2.1" (53mm)
Length0.7" (18mm)
Weight2.1 oz (60g)

aroy

Nice setup. I use a series of extension tubes with 105mm AIS lens. The beauty is that the tubes are just that - precision tubes and are dirt cheap. Stack them and you can move from 1:1 to about 12:1