My Introduction

Dave Perkins

Evening All!!

Haven't been apart of any photography forum before, although I do use a Husky forum almost daily (I'll fill out my profile info in the next few days ;))

I got myself a Nikon D5200 for new year and added a 35mm 1.8 prime... because I could lol. I'm trying to take photography a little more seriously so I have set up a page on facebook and I really want to focus on taking photos of pets so I have done a couple of free shoots for local people who entered a little competition I ran.

This is Kodi, he is my Siberian Husky and the reason for my passion of taking pet photos )apologies for the logo changes lol)

DSC_0030-1_zps7368e70e.jpg

DSC_0121_zpse6316d49.jpg

DSC_0390-3_zps54153e4f.jpg

DSC_0969-2000_zps93562e09.jpg

and here are some of the ones I have taken from the two competitions (Ronnie, Penny & Fred)

Ronnie1_zpsd50edb8d.jpg

Ronnie9_zps6523b56d.jpg

... error uploading the rest... more to follow

Please feel free to critique my photos, as I say, I'm still have my L plates so any feedback will be received well :)

Dave Perkins

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Dave. Nice shots of the dogs. :) So...we like to limit 3 pics per post in here, and the rest of your shots can be uploaded to the Gallery. This way, we don't overload the forum with a ton of pictures. Thanks. Enjoy the forum. :)

Dave Perkins

Welcome to Nikonites, Dave. Nice shots of the dogs. :) So...we like to limit 3 pics per post in here, and the rest of your shots can be uploaded to the Gallery. This way, we don't overload the forum with a ton of pictures. Thanks. Enjoy the forum. :)

No problem, will keep the count down from now on and use the gallery. Thanks for the heads up :)