D610 Seperate thread

bigal1000

Any chance of getting a separate thread for D610 owners,really getting tired of all D600 bashing dirty sensors etc. Any one else interested........

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I understand what you mean. However, technically, both cameras are nearly identical in specs. We (mods) need to keep things tidy and consolidate all of the sensor issues in one thread for the D600. All other technical questions or inquiry about the D610/D600 should still be applicable. It is similar to the D800 and D800E which had a left focus issue in the beginning.

bigal1000

I understand where your coming from,but these threads always meander back to D600 sensor issues,some folks here just won't let it go!!!!!!!!

Blacktop

Any chance of getting a separate thread for D610 owners,really getting tired of all D600 bashing dirty sensors etc. Any one else interested........

Most D600 "bashing" threads will have "D600" in the title of said thread. Don't click on those, and then you won' t be so bothered by other peoples problems.

bigal1000

Most D600 "bashing" threads will have "D600" in the title of said thread. Don't click on those, and then you won' t be so bothered by other peoples problems.

Really,Adm lock this friggen thread please it will be like shoveling s_ _ _ against the tide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I think things have cooled off regarding the sensor blobs of gunk and dirt. It should stay calm for a while. I would just go about my business and let it drop.

Dave_W

The Dude
I agree with Sonic. The D600's issues are a sore point for some people and given as much they should avoid threads that talk about these issues. In time, the D600 will be a thing of the past. I've followed Nikon bugs from the D7000 to the D800 and the D4 and now the D600. It's one of the few things that you can now count on Nikon to provide us with - bugs. Wait until the D9300 comes out and we can take a pool on what bugs it will come with! :D

Scott Murray

Nothing wrong with the D600...

D60_2121-2.jpg

BackdoorArts

I was going to poo-poo the idea of a separate forum, until I noticed a new forum for every variety of D3xxx, D5xxx and D7xxx camera, with the only other combined forums being the 's' and 'e' varietals.

If there's a vote, I say spin the D610 into its own forum, regardless of the reason. It's as new a model as any of the above mentioned lines.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I was going to poo-poo the idea of a separate forum, until I noticed a new forum for every variety of D3xxx, D5xxx and D7xxx camera, with the only other combined forums being the 's' and 'e' varietals.

If there's a vote, I say spin the D610 into its own forum, regardless of the reason. It's as new a model as any of the above mentioned lines.

Or what about moving the D600 to the Out of Production subforum so the D610 can be on its own? Just wondering....:confused:

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Or what about moving the D600 to the Out of Production subforum so the D610 can be on its own? Just wondering....:confused:

Fair point. However, I still think that this model along with the D90 and D700, for example are still being used that it may still warrant to keep em active so that owners might not feel being part of the old and forgotten models.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Fair point. However, I still think that this model along with the D90 and D700, for example are still being used that it may still warrant to keep em active so that owners might not feel being part of the old and forgotten models.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol--yes, you are correct, but aren't a lot of the cameras listed in that section still being used?

subforum_new-48.png
D3000/D5000,
subforum_new-48.png
D40/D40x,
subforum_new-48.png
D50,
subforum_old-48.png
D60,
subforum_old-48.png
D70/D70s,
subforum_old-48.png
D80,
subforum_new-48.png
D200,
subforum_old-48.png
D2H/D2Hs/D2X/D2Xs

Actually it wouldn't matter to me whether or not it would get moved to a different subforum. It was simply a suggestion that I thought might have merit.
;)