Problems with setup menu

rebell

Hi guys!

I've purchased my Coolpix P520 in Hong Kong, made my settings (set up timezone, etc). All was fine.
After I got back home, I've noticed that there is no is in setup menu, except firmware information (pls see the pic). How can I restore it? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!!!

IMAG0797.jpg

rebell

Oh, in set up menu is only "firmware info" left... It had reset all, but after a while it's menu became like this (see the pic in the 1st post). (((

Rogerrocket

This is an easy one. At the top of the camera is the Mode Dial. Select the small green camera icon i.e. Auto Mode. Press the menu button. Now left click on the Rotary multi - selector i.e. the circular wheel with OK in the middle. This highlights the camera icon on the Monitor. Click down to highlight the Spanner. Whatever you see on the screen is part of a list and you can be anywhere on it. If you see Firmware Version then you are at the bottom of the list and need to use the Rotary multi selector to scroll up. Here you will see all the settings in Set Up. Easy.
Cheers
Rogerrocket

SteveH

Also in the screen shot, the scroll bar is at the bottom.... Move the highlight to the right, to highlight the firmware option, and then try scrolling up.