Problem with 60fps capture

KatpixSA

Hello

I'm having a problem with some footage I shot and I wonder if it is just fluke or if it is a known bug: The other day, I shot something with the DX setting at 720 - 60fps. I brought it into after effects and converted the frame rate to my comps frame rate and the slow motion I was trying to achieve turned out just fine. Today I shot some footage 1.3X 1080 - 60fps but whenever I bring it into after effects and adjust the frame rate, not only am I NOT getting slow motion, but the playback is erratic with duplicate and missing frames. Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this?

KatpixSA

Update: I thought it might be after effects so I did a test where I shot something 720 60fps, then right after something 1080 60fps. I tried to import both. The 720 60fps behaved exactly as expected, but the 1080 60fps jumped and did not give me slow motion. Since Nobody on this forum seems to have any advise for me, I'll be contacting nikon to see if they can't help figure this out. Perhaps it's just a problem they can update with firmware or something.