Buying the wife a P&S

Blacktop

I'm getting my wife a point and shoot for her birthday in a few months. She is using her iPhone 4 to take pictures, but I want to surprise her with something with a little better IQ but as easy to use as the iPhone.

It must have an easy to use wi-fi. Meaning when she takes a picture it has to go over to her iPad without fiddling with it too much.
It must be under 200 USD. (my requirement):)
It MUST not be black. White, or pink, or even red is ok. Pink would be best, because we all know pink cameras take the best pictures.:excitement::)

Thanks for your help.

RON_RIP

I think you are setting a bad precident there. She will become addicted to photography. Want a dslr, and then be borrowing your camera. Maybe just buy her a nice tennis racquet or something.:)

I started my wife off with the Nikon Coolpix L120. She then wanted to shoot with my D5100. she loved it till I got my D7100 so then she wanted my D7000. See how it works? The real problem is she ties up my Editing computer using Photoshop to edit her photos. Also check with @Moab Man about wives getting into photography.

Mike D90

The Fuji S4000 (Nikon) I had was a decent camera and did great looking video as well. Had a lot of zoom, 30x I believe, and it was under $200. It has several modes for different situations and even 2 different macro settings. The only thing I was not happy with was the lack of a full manual mode and the quality of the photos, at longer zoom settings, were not impressive.

rocketman122

I would spring for at least a mirrorless. That way if she doesn't use it much......you can!

see Deezey is using his head. hes smart. get her something she might not use often, so then you can use it. aha! that way she can at least say you were thoughtful. hahaha

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I'm getting my wife a point and shoot for her birthday in a few months. She is using her iPhone 4 to take pictures, but I want to surprise her with something with a little better IQ but as easy to use as the iPhone.

It must have an easy to use wi-fi. Meaning when she takes a picture it has to go over to her iPad without fiddling with it too much.
It must be under 200 USD. (my requirement):)
It MUST not be black. White, or pink, or even red is ok. Pink would be best, because we all know pink cameras take the best pictures.:excitement::)

Thanks for your help.

This might work for your wife.

Amazon.com: Nikon COOLPIX S6500 Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 12x Zoom (Red): NIKON: Camera & Photo