hello everyone

haleh

Hi all
I am 21 years old girl ,I am computer science student , image processing and computer vision is my favorite fields!I love photography as hobby since it won't be my future profession but I really like to spend my time and learn how to have great photos ! three years ago I have bought my first camera which is nikon coolpix p500 ,at that time I wanted to buy DSLR camera and then I understood professional cameras are for professionals and at first I should know how to take a pic and then when I become familiar with this I can change my camera ,I have read from one photographer that he said the first 3000 photos which everyone takes are not a good pics ! now I just took 1500 photos :D I register in this forum in order to learn from you professionals !I sometimes upload my photos here as I said these are my first 3000 photos so I know that these are not the same as your photos !I will be pleased to read your ideas about my photos and know my mistakes!and also I will appreciate recommendations of good books!

SteveH

Welcome to the forum! There is a good mix of professionals and amateurs here so advice and help are never far away!

Blacktop

I have read from one photographer that he said the first 3000 photos which everyone takes are not a good pics !

Don't believe that guy. It only took me 10 shots before I became one of the greatest photographers in the world. I can't even imagine how great I'm going to be after I take the next 10 shots!
:p

Last edited: