Nikon D7000 Kit SELLOFF - No Longer Available

Densum87

Nikon D7000 Kit SELLOFF

For Sale: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 35mm 1.8G, Nikkor 50mm 1.8D, Nikkor 55-200, & Tokina 12-24mm

Looking to trade ENTIRE KIT for Fujifilm X100S plus cash. (how much will be worked out between parties)

Hello everyone! Please see items listed below. Buyer to pay shipping. Buyer can pay with Paypal or pick up locally for a discount! All items are listed locally so they may be sold without warning, so act FAST. I will negotiate but please, no lowball offers! . I am more willing to negotiate price if the entire kit is bought.

Please go here to see all photos. I did omit some to keep the size of this thread down. Photos are of higher quality and are easier to see. If you have ANY questions do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!!

1)Nikon D7000 body $610.00
Comes with:
-Nikon strap (in original plastic, never used),
-EN-EL15 battery that hold charge well
-Usb cable
- Audio Video cable
-Body Cap
-Eyepiece cap ( never used)
-Software CD
-Quick Start guide and the Warranty & Registration Card
-Battery Charger

2)Tokina 12-24mm F/4 $380.00
Glass is in perfect condition. I have not seen any scratches or dust underneath the glass. This lens is built like a tank and is probably my favorite (next to the 35mm) in this kit. Comes with BH-777 lens hood.

3)Nikkor 50mm 1.8D $100.00
My first lens, this one is hard to part with. Again, no scratches or dust underneath. This is in exceptionally good shape for its age.

4)Nikkor 55-200mm F4-5.6 AF-S DX $100.00
The glass is in mint condition. No dust present. Comes with HB-34 Lens hood.

5)Nikkor 35mm 1.8G $180.00
My favorite (and newest) lens. Bought a couple of years ago. This is essentially my nifty fifty due to the APS-C sensors crop factor. This lens is "Like New." Includes HB-46 lens hood.

List Date: 3/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D7000 Kit SELLOFF
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Last edited: