Been a while

kayte

So it's been a while but I've still taken some pics around the house. Been too cold to do too much outside, which sucks because I'm getting a bit stir crazy and camera itchy....on the bright side, my husbands military training is taking him to New Brunswick mid March to mid April, so we've made a plan to have me take a trip down to see him and the province :) I have friends there too that I've never met (we met on an online forum for mommies of January 2009 babies), so it will be great to meet them after 2 years of chatting online.

Most of these are of Izzy, as she is the easiest one to catch with my camera. My 2 year old is just to freaken fast, no matter what I do. Or she wants to play with my Nikon.....oiiiii!

Here we go, feel free to comment on them- I'm always eager for advice :)

izzy86.jpg

love her eyes in this one- only enhancement was to touch up the brightness of her eyes.

izzy84.jpg

izzy83.jpg

izzy82.jpg

I got that 'squiggly ball' in Kingston back when my 2 year old was an infant herself, when my husband was initially doing his intake stuff for the military

izzy81.jpg

aby51.jpg

my father and Aby- I love this one and plan on getting it printed and framed for him for Christmas or Father's Day :)

there you go, enjoy!