JoeLewisPhoto's Picture Thread

JoeLewisPhotography

Ok, so better late than never to jump in on this. I guess as long as it is 365 consecutive days, it doesn't matter. (Hope you all don't mind :)) ...This will be very hard for me as I am always busy, but I love a challenge. So on to my first shot....

I'm not real big on selective color in general (unless its the right image) but I feel this particular shot was deserving.

001/365
"Dog-Gone Rope"

365001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Re: Project 365 - 2011 JoeLewisPhoto

Welcome to the project, Joe!
Great shot and the selective coloring is perfect for this.

cmsouvign2

Great shot, Joe, I love this shot very creative. Welcome to the project it will be so rewarding for you.

jengajoh

Great shot! Those rope toys are my dog's favorite! But she tears through them so fast.

JoeLewisPhotography

002/365
"My wife is a wine-r"

her drink of choice tonight, not mine lol.
Also throwing this one in the weekly contest since it fits.

365002.jpg

cmsouvign2

Nice shot, Joe. I love how you captured the pouring of the drink. I love it keep up the good work.

JoeLewisPhotography

Thank you!!

Here is today's shot.

003/365

I call this one "BRRRRRR" because that's exactly what it was...stopped on my way home from work for this one...wish I had my tripod but it didn't matter...snapped 5-6 pics before I couldn't feel my hands lol. Is it spring yet?

365003-1.jpg

Last edited:

JoeLewisPhotography

Thanks Jen!

005/365
"Rapidly Freezing"

These are the rapids leading to the Niagara Falls. I realized after I took a few pictures, that i was most likely standing on what may have been frozen river....(ruh roh)....not the smartest move ever, but hey, it produced some nice shots LOL.

365005.jpg

Last edited:

cmsouvign2

Wow how cool is that Joe, the waves are so neat to look at, thanks for sharing, can not wait to see more of your work.... Great shots