Pulling Trigger on goin FX..Speak now or forever hold your peace..

ShootRaw

Just did an update to my LR 5.2 to LR 5.3 :D What does this mean, you ask? B&H is about to get paid..Good decision? D610? What are your thoughts?

ShootRaw

Had to do it..Need the better ISO performance and true focal length..No telling when the D610 would have been upgraded...Excited to use my FX lens once I get this camera in less then a week..

Deezey

Stoked for you ShootRaw! I absolutely love my D610. My D90 has been neglected lately!

I have found the D610 to be a great camera. My only complaint, and it is a minor one that only affects certain situations, is only 39 focus points. That's the only negative I have.
I believe you will be very happy with the D610.

And as for high ISO, this camera is just amazing at what it can do. I have no problems jumping to 6400 in certain situations.

SkvLTD

Yea, its a real bang for the buck, and 600 even more so on the used market. It's like sky and ground of a difference in everything when coming from DX.

BackdoorArts

For me the sensor on the D600/610 makes for the best images of any Nikon I've owned. I can think of no reason to talk you out of it.

Enjoy!!

ShootRaw

Yea, its a real bang for the buck, and 600 even more so on the used market. It's like sky and ground of a difference in everything when coming from DX.
Couldn't pass on this deal from B&H..$1896 Shipped...Free shoulder bag, Sandisk 16gb class 10 extreme sd card, and a extra el-15 battery..($88 value) Ordered last nite and B&H has already shipped it..

gizmo285

I went from a D90 that I bought new about three years ago and bought my new D610 in December. The D90 took great shots but the D610 takes fabulous pictures. You are going to love it!

eal1

I rented a 610 and - though concerned about the 39 points - i did so very much like some of the portraits i shot, even though i shot without
any preparation, and conditions were awful: very cold, wintry, but sun very bright in the middle of the day. I rented the Nikon 85/1.8 and liked that so much on this camera, that i purchased it immediately.

Porkibear

Congrats Shootraw...didn't realize you were getting a D610 as well. Getting mine next week from B&H, too. Same package...great deal with free shipping.