Project 365 cmsouvign2

cmsouvign2

Hello this is going to be new to me, but I am going to give it a go. With warmer weather coming our way I figured this would be a great time to start the project for myself. I may be setting myself up for failure but we shall see. With Rick and I getting out more, this shall be a breeze for me now. I hope you enjoy my collections as we get going on 365. This was taken yesterday while I pondered what to do for 365 and if I was going to start this. I hope to grow more with my photography and creativity. chocolate lover's.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
Nice shot, and just in time for Valentine's Day!
Nice thing about this project is you can start your 365 any time of the year. Good luck, and most importantly, have fun! :cool:

cmsouvign2

Thank you Helene, I had a lot of fun shooting this, but on the other hand wanted to eat that candy as it was thrown on the table. I knew not to eat it but I rewarded myself with 2 pieces of candy because it looked all so yummy. Thanks for the comment...... you always have the nicest things to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmsouvign2

This was taken during our outing today, I snapped this while he was playing in the store at the mall we were at today. This was a candid shot, and I love doing candid shots they are wonderful. But however, I asked him if I could take his picture and he was fine with it. Shredding the axe.jpg

Last edited:

cmsouvign2

Helene, the plugs are the blue things in his ears. They use them to stretch out the earlobes, this started in Africa, but I think it is a new wave thing that has started with piercings.

AxeMan - Rick S.

When we parked the car this guy walked in before us with his guitar case. I thought he had on blue headphones. Later when Chris showed me the shot in the camera again I thought he was wearing headphones and jamming' out on the guitar while listening to music. Until she posted here I didn't know he had "plugs".

Helene, stick with us we'll teach you all you need to know about tattoo's, piercing, plugs, and other body modifications. We need to get you out more, LOL

cmsouvign2

2-10-11
3/365

Ok gang, here is my 3rd shot for this project. Rick was teaching me aperture, and manual settings on my D3000, and he has helped me a lot tonight. I thank him so much for helping me and teaching me more about my camera I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed taking it hot.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
Helene, the plugs are the blue things in his ears. They use them to stretch out the earlobes, this started in Africa, but I think it is a new wave thing that has started with piercings.

Thank you for the explanation, Christine. I'm always happy to learn something new every day! :D

ohkphoto

Snow White
Helene, stick with us we'll teach you all you need to know about tattoo's, piercing, plugs, and other body modifications. We need to get you out more, LOL

Ha-Ha! It's that obvious that I'm a "homebody"?

ohkphoto

Snow White
I thank him so much for helping me and teaching me more about my camera I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed taking it

Very nice, Christine! Keep up the good work! . . . and Rick, you are such a good man to be helping Christine . . . best way to learn something is to teach it!

cmsouvign2

February 11,2011
4/365

"Tea Party"
This shot was taken at a store we went to, we were there looking for a couch and found tons of great photo ops for our project. This store is called Ray's new and used merchandise. When we walked into the store we were amazed at so many set ups this woman has made in the shop, we asked her if we could take pictures, and she said yes and didn't mind so we went nuts it was like being a kid in a candy store, so here is my shot of the day tea party.jpg