Cherry Blossoms "Sakura": They are here!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Just a quick preview. I still have to edit some. More to follow. I hope spring will come in your area soon.

I'm really envious Glenn. These flowers look so good and smell so nice that I envy you for being in Japan to enjoy these. So far spring hasn't shown it's nose around my town. We're all waiting. :)

Keep these pictures coming.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Great shot, how are your allergies going?

I am ok so far Scott. It is pretty common here during this time of the year.

I'm really envious Glenn. These flowers look so good and smell so nice that I envy you for being in Japan to enjoy these. So far spring hasn't shown it's nose around my town. We're all waiting. :)

Keep these pictures coming.

Thanks Marcel. I was actually thinking about you guys while I was shooting the blossoms. I brought along one of my friends who is fairly new with DSLR and he had a great time. I'll edit the rest tomorrow. I have a movie to catch. "300: The Rise of an Empire".

Scott Murray

I am ok so far Scott. It is pretty common here during this time of the year.

Thanks Marcel. I was actually thinking about you guys while I was shooting the blossoms. I brought along one of my friends who is fairly new with DSLR and he had a great time. I'll edit the rest tomorrow. I have a movie to catch. "300: The Rise of an Empire".

I cannot wait to see that movie.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
For your viewing pleasure to make it as if you are here also. :eek:

Sakura 252 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 235 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 194 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 197 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 248 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Some mug shots taken by my friend.

GQTuazon 1 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Mustard blossoms

Sakura 100 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 171 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 071 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 036 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 014 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sakura 036 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

That's all folks!

Last edited:

RON_RIP

That would be great. One of my fondest memories of childhood was passing an orchard in Indiana when the apple blossoms were swirling in a spring breeze.

oldhippy

Well done, enjoyable to see, such eye candy, have a flowering cherry in our yard, just beginning to bud. Thank you for posting.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Some shots from today. The white cherry blossoms will be in full bloom soon.

Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 lens

D3s70-200mm 103.jpgD3s70-200mm 115.jpgD3s70-200mm 121.jpgD3s70-200mm 128.jpgD3s70-200mm 132.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
But almost as important as their look, don't forget to smell them. What a nice fragrance they have. :)