Nikon D80 Body

NaOH

Nikon D80 Body - SOLD

Sold to kayte.

I have a three year old Nikon D80 body for sale. It's in great condition but I just upgraded to the D7k so I no longer need it. It includes two batteries, manual, charger, extra LCD cover and the USB cable.

I'd like $350 plus actual shipping for it. Give me an offer if you think that's too high. The worst I can say is no.

PM please with questions or interest.

D80.jpg

D80f.jpg

D80r.jpg

Last edited:

Ruidoso Bill

I don't want to ever get rid of a camera I know, have you considered what a great backup that D80 can be? Put a 50mm 1.8 on it ($100) and the lens of your choice on the D7000 and wow, dynamic duo!

johnwartjr

Have you had any luck selling the D80 yet? I've got one here in box I'm trying to help my Dad sell. He also just upgraded to the D7000.

He already has a couple good 'backups', so he doesn't need to keep the D80.. but if he's going to just give it away, he will keep it. Your price seems reasonable..

Curt

I have a d80 myself plus a d200 I love them both. I am away for the weekend,have my d80 along. I am looking at getting a d7000 sometime this year, but I think I will keep my d80 not worth selling..lol. It's a great back up camera body. You should consider keeping it for 350.00. How do you like your d7000?