1974 Chevy Blazer

Mike D90

My brother bought this and had it shipped from California to Alabama a couple years ago. He has restored it from ground up and painted it correct color for its year. It is also an almost identical copy of the Chief Brody police Blazer from Jaws, which was his intent.

He took the photo and emailed it to me. I did not take this shot.

DSC_0008.jpg

Mike D90

Was that a movie or something? Nice car.

Jaws?? How young are you? Or how old? If you are anywhere near the age of 50 to 60 years old you should know what Jaws was!! Highest grossing movie opening in history I believe it was. Stats may be different now.

My wife and I saw the movie in the theater the week before we got married and then went to the beach for our honeymoon. Yikes should not have seen the movie first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

wev

Contributor
I just don't go to movies -- last one I saw in a theater was 2001, but only because I was invited to the premier.

Mike D90

I am not a movie goer myself due to the idiots that always seem to show up. I don't like crowds. But that was back in the 70's when Jaws came out and I was but a kid of 10 or 11 years old. Jaws was the first movie I ever went to the theater to see. had to have my mom go with us as it was rated "R". I was so scared I didn't like taking a shower.

Mike D90

My brother was offered a whole crap load of stuff from the CRC automotive chemical company for use of that Blazer photo on their Facebook page.

Here is a shot of that stuff. A whole case of CRC Brake Cleaner!! T-shirts and hats, stickers. Dang it!

That is what he has so far. They said there was more coming!

goodies.jpg