Talking to Myself

tayloredapps

My wife has said that I talk to myself. This is not surprising since I work 100% from home and the only person there to talk to is me. But I decided to capture this in a photo. During the process, my wife was like "What the heck are you doing?" as I passed by her in different clothes every few minutes. But with a little Photoshop magic, here is the result.

This was captured with no flash at fairly long shutter speeds so I had to sit very still.

Attachments

• 3 of Us 08.jpg
    3 of Us 08.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 127

DraganDL

Nice conversation you had had there - Me, Myself and I. Ooops - a shadow is missing...and here it comes back (sloppy editing, I know I know):)
74263d1393161926-talking-myself-3-us-08.jpg...

Last edited:

wud

Haha good idea and well done :)

Dragan, I don't think that shadow should be there, doesn't make sense when looking at the other 2 shadows... Then there should be 2 light sources but that would also create a different type of shadow.

tayloredapps

Actually, the reason I positioned the black jacket in that position is that any shadow cast by the person on the right would fall on that jacket or behind tha person where you wouldn't see it.

Ambient

Good job! I like the premise too. Just don't get into an argument the action shots would be way too difficult! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk