Fries anyone

cmsouvign2

ok guys are you hungry well I have a yummy treat for you. I took this the other day and thought it was a little creative of me :p.I think it is too bright and the exposure is off but what am I to know I am still learning.
fries anyone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick M

My waist is getting bigger just looking at it! The boiling oil looks neat, hope you shot it from further away than it looks!

cmsouvign2

Well thank you Jack I appreciate it so much. I was thinking of shots all day long the other day and thought mmmm I think I will take a picture of part of our dinner. I was not too careful while I did it Rick almost had a heart attack when I told him I was standing on a stool.

AxeMan - Rick S.

Rick almost had a heart attack when I told him I was standing on a stool.

What she means is "Her Rick" almost had a heart attack. This is what happend the last time she "Stood on a chair" Back in 2009. That WAS our glass door to our oven. I would post the injury pictures, but a little too much gore. No she was not ok, she had hundreds of little cuts on her upper arm and one that required two stitches. My wife is no Gazelle, and ballet is not one of her hobbies. Good thing we live five houses down from the Hospital where we are frequent flyers. Please don't encourage her to do stupid things, she does well enough on her own lol :p. (Love you Hun)

(Taken with a Kodak Ez-Share)

100_4507.JPG

jengajoh

Yikes. I thought my experience last night with fries was bad. I burned my fingers making fries, just 1st degree burns but it took 12 hours for the hurting to stop. Christine, stop standing on a stool at the stove. :p

ohkphoto

Snow White
I was right up on it on a stool

WHAT??!! I guess your standing over boiling oil is not much worse than Rick wanting to shoot pictures while driving on an icy road (and NOT stopping!) LOL

Seriously, both of you be careful! We would like to keep you around!

cmsouvign2

Helene we will be careful I promise I will never stand on an object to take pictures anymore, and as far as Rick goes he is such a safe driver that I do not have to worry other than in huge snow storms where he might get stuck or wind up in a ditch.

AxeMan - Rick S.

WHAT??!! I guess your standing over boiling oil is not much worse than Rick wanting to shoot pictures while driving on an icy road (and NOT stopping!) LOL

Seriously, both of you be careful! We would like to keep you around!

Thought of you today Helene, and thought I'd fire one off for ya. My point of view. And no I'm not parked. (Coolpix S6000)

DSCN5643.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
Thought of you today Helene, and thought I'd fire one off for ya. My point of view. And no I'm not parked. (Coolpix S6000)
Ha-ha! Smart-Aleck! At least there's no car coming toward you ! :cool:

cmsouvign2

Should of seen it, Helene. He was driving with 1 hand and then taking a picture with the other, trying to focus and see through the live feed. It was hilarious ;)

fotojack

"THE IMPORTANCE OF GRAMMAR: I have noticed that many have forgotten the "art" of capitalization.

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse"

I hope everyone understands why I put this here. :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse"

I'm a little slow tonight, I guess. it took me a whole five minutes to figure out this would not be a good example for a mid-school language arts class.

ROFL...CGU