My D610 comparison

Just-Clayton

I will be doing some comparison tests with my 610. This morning I took a 3 bracket shot. Here is a test for you. Which picture is HDR and which one is a single shot? Since the 610 has a wide dynamic range is I do believe why it only has 3 shot bracket.

Attachments

• construct1.jpg
    construct1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 124
  • construct2.jpg
    construct2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

BackdoorArts

I will be doing some comparison tests with my 610. This morning I took a 3 bracket shot. Here is a test for you. Which picture is HDR and which one is a single shot? Since the 610 has a wide dynamic range is I do believe why it only has 3 shot bracket.

Since the images are not inline I cannot quote the one I believe it is, so as I'm looking at it I believe the HDR shot is the second. There's a little more light evenness, and the smoke and trees in the background are less defined, an artifact you usually get from merging multiple images.

hrphotography

i have never been impressed with the HDR function built into the cameras, i have tried D600, olympus E-410 & E-620 and my iphone 5s :)
i make them myself in computer with software. HDR should be more obvious than above two pics in "most" instances.

Just-Clayton

The smoke is a giveaway. This was just a quick comparison. It just shows that the single photo is just as good and less work to do.
I have a few day off so, I will use trips and the such.