Database issues

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
The site went down today after a routine software update on one of the servers. Unfortunately the database got corrupt and I had to restore it, which took a really really long time.

Sorry everyone. Everything should be back to normal now.

I'm going to bed. ugg

Deezey

No worries. Thank you for getting it done as quickly as you could. Work seemed much longer without Nikonites tonight, but I lived.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
The site went down today after a routine software update on one of the servers. Unfortunately the database got corrupt and I had to restore it, which took a really really long time.

Sorry everyone. Everything should be back to normal now.

I'm going to bed. ugg

Weren't we just talking about backups? Thanks John!!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks for all you do, John! Hope you were able to get some sleep as it was 1AM when you posted, and it's now 10:30AM. :)

weebee

Thanks for the speedy repair! I couldn't get on since yesterday afternoon. I was starting to convulse not having my nikonites fix.

SteveL54

Thanks for the quick repair!

Preview.jpg

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
No prob everyone. I'm still working on some issues with the one server. If things become unresponsive this is probably why.

sent from my phone

RON_RIP

Thanks much, I was getting twitchy. In a way I am happy to know it was at your end than at mine. That way it gets fixed for sure.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
If anyone sent me emails and I didn't respond it's because I just got them. Every time someone hit the sites and there was an error I got an email. I got over 100k emails!

Either way thanks for sending something!

sent from my phone

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Sorry guys, if it's not one thing it's the other! Had to punch the other server in the hard drive.