Nikon 17-55mm/2.8 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadomniel

Nikon 17-55mm/2.8

I received this about a month ago. I wanted to try a pro lens and this is a very nice lens, however for my shooting I find I leave the 16-85mm VR better. The 17-55mm has legendary build quality, but that comes at a big price in terms of size and weight and I find I need the extra range, VR and lightness more than I need the f2.8. Its a great lens and I have struggled to decide whether to keep it or not but in the end I know it will not get a lot of use since its just to big to even fit in my camera bag with my other lenses... and I'd rather someone else who will appreciate it and use it more have it !

Lens is in very good condition and sharp across the range.
Comes with lens hood, both caps, and a B&W UV filter and B&W Circular polarizer filter.
I'm offering this here for the same price I paid for it,

$720USD + $30 shipping in North America (Canada Post Expedited, signed for)

List Date: 2/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon 17-55mm/2.8
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nikonites

rikman

Re: Nikon 17-55mm/2.8

I have this lens...it is a superb DX lens...it stays on my D7100 and this is a great deal...I paid much more for my refurb. Good luck with the sale.

cadomniel

Willing to sell the LENS ONLY for $650USD inclusive of shipping and fees and I"ll keep the two 77mm filters!

You'll never find another one in this good of condition for this price!

gqtuazon

Gear Head

this is the best deal that i have seen so far about this lens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanwphoto

Is this lens still available? This is a good price.... Just trying to figure out if I would need it or not! lol As I already have a 50 1.8 that i use very often. And it was only $200....

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cadomniel

actually yes its available still. I sold it on Ebay but had a non-paying buyer
Will list on ebay again this week.

kamaccord

Most say this is a good lens. I have only read a few complaints about the lens which were mostly regarding price and the lack of image stabilization for video. I have also read some say they preferred the Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 option. I have not read much regarding the Sigma option on the D7000.

Chito

Geez I didn't see this until now. If I did, I would've bought this instead of the Sigma 17-70 I got. Mind you I'm very pleased with the sigma lens. But I would've bought this one if I saw it first. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.