my pictures

cmsouvign2

Here is a black and white photo of Lucas playing in the leaves. The pile is bigger than him. I used a Nikon Coolpix S6000. I am at a beginner level.

Attachments

• black and white.jpg
    black and white.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:

ohkphoto

Snow White
How cute! I love the look on his face and the blur of the leaves in motion. Great choice to do it in BW. As a suggestion for future shots, cmsouvign, you might take a good look at the background and try different angles and positions. If you could have somehow eliminated the car and the pole directly behind Lucas, it would draw more focus to him. This is something that comes with experience and you will get there as you do more pics. You have a good eye and good for you for posting your work.

Cute shot and definitely one for the "memory book"

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

cmsouvign2

Thank you very much for the comment Helene. This is one of those shots that happened so fast that I pointed and shot. I am still trying to learn my camera all the way. Your comment helped me a lot.

Ruidoso Bill

Great action shot with the leaves, I haven't seen a pile of leaves that big since I was a kid living in Minnesota. You gave me a flashback, thanks for sharing your photo.

cmsouvign2

Great action shot with the leaves, I haven't seen a pile of leaves that big since I was a kid living in Minnesota. You gave me a flashback, thanks for sharing your photo.

Thank you for the comment Bill I am glad you enjoyed the photo. I never seen a pile of leaves that big even as a kid. The boys had so much fun doing the leaves and they made it into a huge fort. If you look in my album you will see more photos of the mountain