Want a cigar?

Frands

Feedback appreciated. The photo is taken at a making of a outdoor TV-show. Here the Swing Sisters (DK).

Nikon D90
Focal lenght:85 mm (equiv. 127 mm)
Aperture: F5.6
Exposure time:1/80
Focus mode:AF-A
Iso: 800
Whitebalance:Incandescent
Flash: Flash did not fire

DSC_0325a.jpg

Mfrankfort

Maybe phothoshop the guitar out. And not sure about the conditions, but her hands blurry. Not sure if it was too dark for the higher shutter speed, but thats what I'm guessing. It also took me a minute to get the cigar reference. haha.

Frands

Hello everyone,
I want to say thanks alot for all your feedback and all the likes. It's very appreciated indeed!
Yes that guitarist was a torn in me flaming eyes the whole evening, because he was always where he shouldn't be..grrr. I have not done anything to the blurry hand because somehow I like if there is a touch of movement on the photo. The photo is maybe ok as a photo for the press, but if I should criticize myself, the photo need a bit more nerve somehow. I removed the the guitar and blurred the bacground a bit.
The Swing Sisters was singing a song with the title Take it Easy written and composed by Leo Mathiesen. He had a fondness of large cigars: Leo Mathisen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
------
Edit:

DSC_0325.JPG

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I want to say thanks alot for all your feedback and all the likes. It's very appreciated indeed!
Yes that guitarist was a torn in me flaming eyes the whole evening, because he was always where he shouldn't be..grrr. I have not done anything to the blurry hand because somehow I like if there is a touch of movement on the photo. The photo is maybe ok as a photo for the press, but if I should criticize myself, the photo need a bit more nerve somehow. I removed the the guitar and blurred the bacground a bit.
The Swing Sisters was singing a song with the title Take it Easy written and composed by Leo Mathiesen. He had a fondness of large cigars: Leo Mathisen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
------
Edit:

DSC_0325.JPG

Much better/ It's the little details that make the difference

Keen Ai

Definitely helps to take out the guitar but I think for a final version you'd need to spend a little more time on getting the blur boundary with the shirt straightened out - the edge of her shirt on the right, esp. around the shoulder... should be relatively easy to do with such a high contrast area such as that. ;)