D610 Update Soon? D6XX

mlcinema

Hello All,

It's been awhile since my last post. So, I've been waiting for Nikon to fix the D600 and now that the D610 is out with no problems I think I'm ready to buy.

I'm sure this question gets asked a lot, but is there any news or rumors pointing to a new D6XX anytime soon (this year)? They seem to update their cameras a lot.

I have a Fuji X100s, so I don't need a camera right away, this is the reason I'm asking about an update. I would like to buy now, but I can wait.

Thank you all.

Roy1961

Contributor
my advise is if your ready to buy, go for it and enjoy, you will always be waiting on something

Fred Kingston

The D610 was only released in October, and took a month to get into distribution... I doubt Nikon is releasing new versions every 4 months... :D

Deezey

Nothing on the D610 needs a fixing. (that I can tell.) So I doubt an update will be coming anytime soon.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

spyderdos

the D610 has fixed the flaws and issues of the d600, and so far it has been doing well, so the d610 will hold its fort for the next 2-3 years i believe....

hrphotography

hmmmm....lets see....with nikon.....you never know :)

they may release another 'cheaper' FX body, may not name it D6xx or label it successor of D610!

But then, how long can you wait & not have a FX body ;)

aroy

Either there is a new camera coming or Nikon is reducing prices. Here in India the lowest dealers are offering is around $1,650/. This well below the offerings at $1,850/ till recently.

Last edited:

hrphotography

Hmmm interesting ..... The price drop may not be because Nikon is coming up another full frame, every other company is so active making dslr mirror less .....it's a good competition out there. If someone is starting from scratch he has a lots of options .... Makes lenses to choose from now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk