Hello! New to Photography

4angw

Hi there...

Pretty new to Photography unless you count a small digital Olympus :D

Just got a D7000 and I am in love...Now I just need to learn how to use it. Looking forward to checking out everyones work.

Angie

fotojack

Welcome, Angie, to Nikonites. You came to the right place if you love photography and Nikons. :) I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, as we have a lot pf knowledgeable people who also share your passion. Any questions.........don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy the site. :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Angie and welcome to the Nikonites Community. You have a good camera there with a lot of great features. If you need help this is a great place ask questions and get help. We have a lot of people with D7000 cameras who are quite knowledgable. It's also a fun site you will enjoy. :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Pretty new to Photography unless you count a small digital Olympus

Of course we do . . . equipment does not a photographer make! Welcome to the site and congratulations on your D7000! Jump in and starting sharing info and photos with us . . . that's the best way to learn and get better.

Looking forward to your involvement and to your photos with your new Nikon!

Best Regards

Ruidoso Bill

Hello there Angie and welcome to Nikonites! We even count former film users here so a smaller camera certainly does count. I guess I could say old to photography and that would be a true statement but for fact it doesn't make me any better. Glad you found the site and we are anxious to see some pics from that new camera.