Landscapes from last year

wud

I've been cleaning up on my computer (deleted 17.000 files!) and came across a lot of old files, loads of them never been processed. Found quite a lot I like. Hope you can overcome that several are done with Canon 40D, but some are done with my current Nikon.

Its mostly landscapes/cloudscapes, only a few other categories, but I am just placing it all here.

This first one, I am so happy with. I think this will be one of the images I am displaying next week.
Title: How I wish you were here (tribute to the forever amazing Pink Floyd song :eek:)

berlin_6719_web.jpg

These (and most of the other snow covered landscapes), are from Sweden. If you ever come to Europe, Sweden or Norway should really be on your list of countries to see.

img_0369_web.jpg

img_0083_web.jpg

img_0028_web.jpg

This one is for @RON :) Its from the Botanical Garden in Copenhagen - and a Nikon produced image. Have no idea what the plant is called but its beautiful.

blaa_planet_kronjuvel_7328_web.jpg

These are from Copenhagen, the sky were simply amazing. Look at it! I think it lasted almost an hour, I couldn't stop photographing and looking and looking and looking!

img_4976_web.jpg
img_4975_web.jpg

Birds before going to rest

img_5012_web.jpg

A beach we sometimes go to, our dogs love this place

img_4795_web.jpg

And back to Sweden :)

img_0374_web.jpg

img_9744_web.jpg
img_9762_web.jpg

The only vertical image, lol..

img_9751_web.jpg

img_9815_web.jpg

The beach are again, on a lovely foggy day

img_8906_web.jpg

And last, a huge and very beautiful forrest we got in Cph, with loads of deers and they are definitely not scared of people:

img_9051_web.jpg
img_9060_web.jpg

Okay, I thought I could manage to just show a few, guess not... Hope you got through ;)

RON_RIP

Thans Mai. Here in Pittsburgh it is the Phipps Conservatory that draws me in several times a year just to see what new plants or blossoms they have. Your landscapes rock.

Last edited:

BackdoorArts

What I LOVE about these are that it throws the whole 'Rule of Thirds' thing out the window from the very start. There are some truly stunning images in here.

I had to laugh, because it's goes to show just how individual photographers can be, but while I love your shots, and I love Pink Floyd, I look at the first image and (while it screams your style) wish not only that I was there, but that it wasn't quite so dark on the edges. Not a criticism, just an acknowledgement that we all have slightly different visions.

Thankfully, you're just a little too far from the east coast of the USA, otherwise I'd be tempted to blow off work (which is tempting enough already) and go out and shoot with you more often than would be good for me.

wud

Thans Mai. Here in Pittsburgh it is the Phipps Conservatory that draws me in several times a year just to see what new plants or blossoms they have. Your landscapes rock.

I think I'll try to go there again this summer, so many lovely flowers. But most of the areas where closed when we were there, so maybe I should just google it first ;)

What I LOVE about these are that it throws the whole 'Rule of Thirds' thing out the window from the very start. There are some truly stunning images in here.

I had to laugh, because it's goes to show just how individual photographers can be, but while I love your shots, and I love Pink Floyd, I look at the first image and (while it screams your style) wish not only that I was there, but that it wasn't quite so dark on the edges. Not a criticism, just an acknowledgement that we all have slightly different visions.

Thankfully, you're just a little too far from the east coast of the USA, otherwise I'd be tempted to blow off work (which is tempting enough already) and go out and shoot with you more often than would be good for me.

Thank you, Jake! Would love go shooting with you. But right now its so winterish here, you would be very disappointed! Critique well taken, I was actually just looking at it and it started to annoy me, the clouds on left side got to gray. Will see if I can make it a little brighter. The title is because I was on the ferry, either going home or on the way to one my best friends who live in Germany - and then I had this amazing view and no one to see it with me. And who says it better, than Pink Floyd.

And yes. Seems like I cant help it ;) The Rules of Thirds, that is. But I am aware, it doesn't always look good avoiding it.

Krs_2007

Fantastic shots Mai and I agree with Jake, wish we were all closer so we could do photo walks.

So many different styles on here.