Rumored V3 Asian Markets only?

Rick M

If this is true, is there no way for us to get it in the US? Or does it just mean we could only get an import (grey market)?

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I'll see if they'll have new products available during the CP+ Yokohama. I already have my "free" ticket to attend the event on the 13th of February. :D

I'm actually curious to see the D4s, Nikon 35mm f1.8G FX lens and the models of course. ;)

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
If this is true, is there no way for us to get it in the US? Or does it just mean we could only get an import (grey market)?

I saw that too. I love my Nikon 1 glass and would seriously consider going gray market depending on specs. On the other hand, I had an opportunity to play with an OM-D E-M1 recently and that is a very very sweet (and very very expensive) mirrorless camera.

Rick M

I saw that too. I love my Nikon 1 glass and would seriously consider going gray market depending on specs. On the other hand, I had an opportunity to play with an OM-D E-M1 recently and that is a very very sweet (and very very expensive) mirrorless camera.

The larger lenses/body defeat the purpose for me. As a side note, I have been reading that OLY may not be around much longer