That Rotten face...........(rottweiler material inside)

SerbPhotog

hey guys, new here
this is my boy Rocky, 1yr-9month old rottie
this pic is obviously edited
let me no what u think

finalrockycopy.jpg

Joseph Bautsch

Hello SerbPhotog. I see this is your first post with Nikonites, welcome. Good shot of Rocky. Good color and I like the blured-out effect just leaving the face in focus. Two minor points that I think will improve a good shot is to center the head in the format and don't cut off the ear. Also I would burn in the white blotches around the head and face. They are a little too distracting. The first thing the eye sees in a photograph are the light areas and in this case they draw the eye away from the face. Rocky is a good photogenic subject and looks to enjoy getting his picture taken. Let's see more of him.

Browncoat

Cool photo! I agree with Mr. Bautsch about the cropping and white blotches. Is that snow? Photoshop those spots out and center your image.

Also, please avoid using "text talk" on forums.

Ruidoso Bill

Interesting depth of field, nose in focus the rest out of focus, I like the effect. I agree with the other comments about the white blotches, get rid of them. Good looking dog.

jengajoh

I agree with them about centering the imaging and getting rid of those white spots, but I like the overall softness of the picture. It's a great portrait of your dog.

SerbPhotog

thank you guys, yea the small white spots was snow, but to me everything looked to go well together that when i went to start editing it, i didnt really want to remove the spots
i really wanted to get some cool posters so i can frame them, so this is one of the ones i worked one, again thanks guys, im gonna post some more soon