A Few Modes of Transportation

TedG954

DB 1-26-14 T.jpg

PapaST

Assuming that's your bike... I'm going to guess that you're at least 6'2". From the toe covers it looks cold that day. With the aero bars and your propensity to leave the shoes clipped in you probably triathlon. You probably train at all hours given the light on the back. And those look like training wheels given the width of the tire. Looking at the brake handles, they look long for Campy but fit the carbon color or they could be a style of Shimano that I'm not used to. Looks like it's been awhile since your last tune-up looking at the gear cluster in the back and the grip tape.

TedG954

Assuming that's your bike... I'm going to guess that you're at least 6'2". From the toe covers it looks cold that day. With the aero bars and your propensity to leave the shoes clipped in you probably triathlon. You probably train at all hours given the light on the back. And those look like training wheels given the width of the tire. Looking at the brake handles, they look long for Campy but fit the carbon color or they could be a style of Shimano that I'm not used to. Looks like it's been awhile since your last tune-up looking at the gear cluster in the back and the grip tape.

Wow! That's me exactly! You are a Wizard!

Not my bike. :disturbed: