Abandoned Building

ohkphoto

Snow White
Well, I almost blew it and posted this to the weekly challenge until I realized the date was wrong. I dinked around with this photo for 3 days and have lost perspective by now.
Would appreciate your feedback --what you like, don't like, and if it gives you any kind of "feeling".

Exif data: iso 100 40mm f/16 1/125
7 images HDR in Photomatix Pro, then converted to BW via filter in Color Efex Pro.

_DSC0019_20_21_22_23_24_25_tonemapped-EditBE.jpg

fotojack

Well......it's blak and white, so that's good. I like the lighting and shadows all over the place.....so that's good, too. So to recap......it's all good. :)

I don't get any particular "feeling" from it. I just like looking at it. But don't take that as a bad thing. Some pictures are nice to look at.....others evoke certain feelings. It all depends on the persons mood at the time, I think, and what the viewer WANTS to see or feel. Hope you understand where I'm coming from on this, Helene. :)

jengajoh

I agree with Jack, I like the shadows cast all over, and the fact that it's black and white, and the roof shingles are still detailed. I can't see anything I don't like about it.

If only you'd converted that with Silver Efex Pro. We're having a contest on nikforums.com where the winner gets a free upgrade license for Silver Efex Pro 2 which is coming out in February.