Snow

Alan

With the recent batch of storms how about a few snow shots? Please feel free to join in and make those warm weather folks jealous. :cool:

DSCN9386.jpg

DSCN9390.jpg

DSCN9392.jpg

Lee532

Great shots Mike. Had a very mild winter here so far in the UK, just seeing pictures of the white stuff will do nicely thanks.

Lee532

OK, that's enough white stuff, don't need any more ;) I was hoping to get out and get some wintry shots but all we have had is rain and floods!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Nice photos, Alan! :) So how much of the white stuff did you get from Tuesday's storm? We got 11.5" with another 3" expected tomorrow. Ugh. :eyetwitch: And the temps for the past 1-1/2 weeks has only been from 2°F to 18°F. I'm ready for spring! ;)

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Great series Alan. I've always been curious on what it feels like to have snow. I might have to break out my jacket and gloves for that I suppose. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan

Nice photos, Alan! :) So how much of the white stuff did you get from Tuesday's storm? We got 11.5" with another 3" expected tomorrow. Ugh. :eyetwitch: And the temps for the past 1-1/2 weeks has only been from 2°F to 18°F. I'm ready for spring! ;)

We had about 8" Tuesday and are also forecast for up to 3 tomorrow. It's 12 degrees right now and dropping. What part of PA are you in?

Alan

Great series Alan. I've always been curious on what it feels like to have snow. I might have to break out my jacket and gloves for that I suppose. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Glenn. Seems to me that when my son was stationed in Northern Japan he would go snow skiing. Sounds like you need a photo road trip. :cool: